YULA actively promotes both the creative environment and the intellectual context for multi-disciplinary experimentation.
- Over 100 STEAM/Engineering projects per year
- Computer Science and STEAM Studio courses provide deep exposure
- The Schlesinger STEAM Entrepreneurship Center is equipped with state of the art fabrication tools, designed with 21st century learning in mind. It is a collaborative space where our students can create, design, experiment, tinker, and code.
- Our robotics teams design and built their own robots and compete in FTC annually
- Students showcase their work throughout the year in community-wide events and exhibitions
- One of a kind Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
- Exemplary fine arts program explores drawing, painting, film/video, photography, performance, typography, sculpture, digital imaging and sound installation so students can develop and expand their creativity
- Projects that integrate STEAM into courses in both the Judaic and General Studies programs help students view their connection to the world around them.
- Our faculty and staff receive hands on training in STEAM related topics and equipment, now incorporated into their classes